1tsp cumin seed, brown 10 seconds, add 1 cup water, boil for 5 minutes, add a little honey if you like.
1. Promotes digestion.
2. Rich source of iron.
3. Contains beneficial plant compounds linked with potential health benefits, including terpenes, phenols, flavonoids and alkaloids.
4. Helps with diabetes.
5. Improves blood cholesterol.
6. Promotes weight loss and fat reduction.
7. Cumin has anti-microbial properties that reduces the risk of food borne infections.
8. Helps with drug dependence.
9. Great for Inflammation.