I advise that people should start doing coffee enema's to remove heavy metals and toxins from your body. I will do another post on what it is and benefits, but below are instructions so you can do it on you and your family in the privacy of your own home. This is where toilet rolls will come in handy.
What you will need:
1. Enema bag.
2. Steam distilled water or coffee in enema bag.
3. About 10-20 squares of bathroom tissue.
4. Music or whatever else one is entertained by.
This is the procedure to use:
1. Fill your enema bag with the boiled, distilled water or coffee after it has cooled down, a little warmer than body temperature. Use about 3 cups. Make sure you also fill the enema hose with water from the bag. Hang the bag about 20-30 inches above the area where you will be lying down.
2. Lay to your left side with right leg bent over left leg straight.
3. Insert tip of enema hose into the anus to your level of comfort, usually about 3-5 inches.
4. Open the open and close tap on the hose, let a little water in slowly. Close the tap and gently massage your belly as you go. Do this a few times, you can lie on your back, flex your knees and slightly lift your hips.
5. When the liquid is used or you feel like you have to go, take a few deep breaths and remain calm.
6. Get the toilet paper, make sure you close the tap on the hose, remove the hose while the paper is pressing down at the anus. Relax, hold and you can empty at the bathroom.
7. Drink some ginger tea or warm water after and remember.
9. Consult your health care provider before using an enema.